Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One of My Favorite Fashion Icons

Alexa Chung in Marie Claire



I love the look of Church's oxfords paired with opaque tights and classy tights. She has impeccable taste and shops  on the cheap, connecting H&M with designer pieces that are timeless. I am salivating over those red ankle boots. I want, I love, and must have them now!

Alexa Chung's Inspiration Francoise Hardy is Making me Contemplate Hardy's Influence on Fashion. I am Loving the Tomboy Look!




I have almost the exact same jacket! So chic and tough!



Isn't she gorgeous and isn't Alexa Chung a class act! J'taime! The french and the British always get it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.