Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall-owing Fashion! Glamour, Grace, Color & Change!

Embracing the Change
Fall Fashion
Get Inspired
I am loving what they've done with Arizona Muse's typically wild, slightly unkept & playful hair! I am thinking, "I can do this,"! Well, at least I am going to try it out! Cute! right? By the way, do you guys love Arizona Muse as much as I do? She is so chic and I love her sense of style! It's effortless, bohemian and demure with and edge. I love how she pulls a look together and it's not basic or simplistic, but feels simple and easy! Can you be my stylist, Arizona Muse? Oh wait, I can simply do it myself & pull from the looks I love! Smart! Why didn't I think of that? Duh!
Self Service 35 models.com preview from models.com on Vimeo.

A little sneak peekery into Self Service's new issue!

Arizona Muse

My personal favorite is this double scarf look! Swoon!

Cropped Colored Trousers!
I cannot wait to Get a couple cute pairs! These are my favorites!

My favorite 1930s-1940s inspired hemlines!
Updated, but of course! 
I pulled a lot of images from style.com and I also googled a few key words to find these looks and pull together this post. If I did not credit a few people forgive me. I don't even know where all of the Arizona Muse images even came from. If you do, let me know and I will credit appropriately and expeditiously! Thanks for being understanding! xo-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.