Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Parks and Recreation!

-WTW Hiking-
Comfort trumps all Griffith Park trails and the observatory for an all in one fun festive day!
The trails are lovely and it's a nice to take a break from the city even though you're still super duper close to it all! Love! We had a fantastic adventure and even have picnicked there and found the Merry-Go-Round. You can even rent a horse and go riding or rent ponies for the kids! If you get truly crazy there are trains too! Go play at Griffith Park soon!
A couple Sun Salutations on top of a table after the first half of the hike to loosen the muscles a bit. This was very nice! Look at that view. If you don't like heights don't. Otherwise...DOPE!
Loving the rag doll and this stretch pose right here. Cozy.
I wore a Reef linen top with ticking and chambray ruffles, Forever 21 Rust colored, drawstring, linen shorts, My Lowa hiking boots (I swear by them! They're amazing for hiking any where and all over the country!), A quality wicking, Patagonia, sports bra, Smart Wool socks (the only way to go), oodles of natural leather and wood jewelry you've seen before, including my feather light earrings that I am addicted to and will not take off unless I am sleeping! Also, bracelets from Costa Rica and all over my favorite place to explore, the Fashion District on Santee Street. But of course, don't forget my crazy 1980s inspired, Quay Australia Sunnies and bright orange, (forgot the exact name) Essie nail polish. Enjoy. Don't sacrifice looking somewhat cute in nature because you can dress up. I even met a teenager  rocking hot looking off-white shorts and I wanted to steal them from her, wearing them off the trail. I dreamt of creamy lace shorts like that all summer and there they were out hiking. She found them for $5 brand new, on sale and that even makes me more jealous! I must find nude leather wedges and cream lace shorts by ASAP.
What a lovely day spent in nature with my hubby and I even was able to see two stars and Saturn in the telescope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.