Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WTW-Wednesday: Macaron Magic at Bottega Louie, a DTLA Favorite!

Black Lace, Pink Tulle, Feathers and Accents of Gold Sparkle
Baby pink soft tulle ballet skirt: BB Dakota, Circa 1980s lace scoop neck tank: Cache Petite (gift from mom's closet), Super comfy to walk anywhere without worry black wedges: knock off designer look from Nordstrom's (spacing the brand right now, but they were under $70), Off-white quilted Chanel inspired bag with gold wrapped chain strap, thrift store in Highland Park around the corner and so near to my Manic Panic hair salon, Edgy gold and off-white necklace: Jewel Mint, Brand new edgy/exciting long gold chain with long neutral/turquoise feathers-turquoise stones and orange stones (purchased last summer in the Redwood forrest) are combined  with tough hardware: made by yours truly on my Birthday while we crafted, Gold Bangles with flowers and pink details: (Birthday gift from my husband), 24k gold chain: gift from mom originally from dad on my DOB, braceletBlack feather and ribbon rosette fascinator: mad by yours truly for an outing last week!






These are a few of my favorite things! I love rose and earl grey macarons and the captivating colors. Bottega Louie knows how to appeal to all you senses by displaying with such perfection.

Still Stuck With the iphones a but Longer so Here's Some Fun Hypstamatics From Dinner!
We will miss seeing Cort's bothers who both visited. We went to dinner with Adam, the second youngest, and saw/played outside at BloomFest with Robbie, Cort's youngest brother, a few days earlier since he's attending flight school in LBC. What a busy week!




Enjoy the rest of the week! It's lovely in LA!

5 comments:

  1. Have you had their mushroom fries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So good! I love their procuitto and burratta pizza best and dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat post... would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnak and sure!!! I will find you later and add you to both bloglovin' and google. You already on it? I'm glad you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I NEED to try Bottega Louie STAT! I've heard only amazing things about it! xx www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.