Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday: fancy free reviewing Stanton James!

-August's ArtWalk-
Explored Stanton James
Stanton James: an awesome new store, carrying great designers and their own line that's fabulous in DTLA! HOT Stuff!
I wore Jolt acid washed style stretch pants jeans, a Vintage T-Shirt, Me Too silver flats, my green supple leather Tano bag, a Cheap Monday necklace, a layered chain necklace by The Extras, The Extras layered rhinestone bracelets with leather bracelets, a black rhinestone watch and my favorite Nervous System Necklace (gift from my hubby)! 
One of the adorable owners, Brittany, minus her co-owner, Brooke. She's rocking my favorite line, Phillip & Lillian, of recycled leather bags! Love!!!
Such a cute store! 
Looks like Prada's Spring line, but less neon! You'll fall in love with all their accessories
Stop on by ASAP and you will not be sorry! It's a great store with a perfectly cultivated collection of lines and their own impressive line made here in LA! They're located at 600 S Spring St. in LA 90014! They're a must see in the Downtown area, but for those of you that are in other places or live out of town they're an online store too! Check out the site! Must buy too! So fun and such a great array of fripperies to choose from. This is what the yelpers & others are saying
I even had to stop by again to show the exterior display on the way home. Too cute! I m still in dire need of these off-white lace shorts. I have been craving them all summer. I found the cutest pair in both off-white and black at Stanton James!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.