Wednesday, July 13, 2011

China Doll

Taking a Trip a few Blocks Down to Chinatown

 The windows are open above a small shop to bring in a cool, summer's, drafty breeze. 

 A bit of shopping was done for the juice cleanse I am on for the next seven days. The fruit looks fabulous and is dirt cheap. Guess what I found for the Alice in Wonderland Very, Happy Un-Birthday Party I am having on July 27th? A paper parasol! It is currently resting on top of my shelving unit. Bianca is scared of it and the juicer, methinks. So funny. She is a skitzy kitty. 



 Plaid Oversized Lace-up Shirt: RVCA, Navy Blue Leggings: American Apparel, Shoes: Nordstrom Rack forever ago?, Sunnies: Quay, Necklace: Karmaloop (some designer I forgot), Earrings: Payless (go figure?), Silver Bracelets and Hand Embroidered Purse: 2 vintage gifted and one thrifted, Nail Polish: Essie Petal Pink.

Delicious! However, I do MISS macarons, boba tea, cookies, nutella and chocolate a lot right now.

I love light! I also loved my visit to Chinatown. Little Tokyo and more of LA are coming soon along with more DIY, travel, outfit posts and more! I'm back and staying this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.