Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WTW Wednesday? It's My Birthday!

-Today is a Two Outfit Day, but I Raided Cort's Closet the Other Day Just to do This Post-
Little Boys Blazer in Navy: Dillards Boy's section, Shirt: Ben Sherman, Tie: RVCA, Short: Jones New York (my own), Hat: Diesel (my own), Oxford Shoes: Bass, Socks: American Apparel, Lipstick & Nails: Chanel red & Black Pearl, Breacelets: vintage lucite (who knows) and Leather Cuff (my creation), Glasses: DTLA wholesale shop, Watch: Oak NYC, Belt: thrifted!

One for shopping and cooking and another for the party! Pictures of the party will be up next week, but for now I have a post on what to wear when you feel like you have nothing in your own closet. I raid my hubby's! He hates it but it's so fun and I love the menswear inspired, preppy looks! Te he! He came home right when we were shooting this and just shook his head and smiled!



Have a great day! I plan on it! Birthday party and presents make for perfect play days! First, shop and cook for everybody though! Best get to it!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.