Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tactical Tuesday: my expose on the art of color and print mixing

-Chains The Leopard, but Don't be Cruel-
Dress: altered/tailor (by yours truly)-sleeves cut and hemmed and dress shortened and taken in from Target-Merona, Blazer: Dana Buchman gift from mom, Shoes: Yves Saint Laurant and Steve Madden flats, Jewelry: thrifted vintage wood and resin necklace, mother of pearl and gold from a seller on etsy bought as a wedding gift by my hubby, loads of gold bangles and chains from my mom (gift from my dad when I was born, large wood painted cuff cheap store at a mall, Lipstick: Chanel, Nail Polish: Chanel Black Pearl

Thanks to Kris Kibodeaux and Julia for bring the camera to me for an early Birthday present! I appreciate the photos a lot. Thanks for playing on rooftops in the city with me. Oh the fun we had.




It's my Birthday tomorrow and I must decorate for the party. I have an early day ahead in the flower district, at the grocery store and cooking before guests arrive to play at the Very Happy Un-Birthday Tea and Champagne Party for us grown folks! We will hi-jack Mignon for wine and cheese with the boys after 8:00 pm! Goodtimes! Here's to another year. Oh, and of course Happy Birthday to my baby Bro, Raven! We share the day! Live it up and win the film competition for The Wyldelife! he he!

-Gifts I am lusting after-
Presents that would make my day! I also want a Cannon Rebel (I got it!) an amazing gold Michael Kors Watch and some ridiculous Jeffery Campbel platforms! Here's to surprises!

Free People Dog on Gilt $79
Gerard Yoska Cuff on Gilt $110

Pour La Victoire Sandals on Gilt $79

Fandango One Shoulder One Piece on Gilt $79

Beirn Kali Messenger on Swirl $129

Have a nice week and celebrate my Birthday for me tomorrow or at midnight!  ;p

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.