Thursday, August 26, 2010

Inspirational Jewels At Anthropologie

Anthropologie has Some Lovely Pieces That Make me Think DIY!
 
You can find these Slinking Stone Earrings here! 

 You can find this Zodiac Heirloom Necklace here!

You can find this River Bow Necklace that is lovely here!

 This Gumdrop Necklace is here!

The Chained Melody Necklace can be found here!

The Biloba Necklace is here!

The Ginger and Blueberry Necklace is here.

The Chameli and Malika Necklace is here!

The Gentle Loop Necklace can be found here!

I hope you all enjoy and find as much inspiration as I have from this simple post. I am busy working on a few lovelies so I won't be posting until i am finished. Then, we will have some outfit posts to show off! I have a couple new dresses and a great vintage blazer that need to be shown off on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.