Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mixing Prints and Playing With my Trench

USC Adventures in Cinematography to See Curb Creatures








I decided to experiment with mixing prints today. My husband and I went to see a great film that was slightly disturbing and extremely explicit, documenting the lives of seven homeless people, living on the streets of Hollywood. It was pretty sad, but there were two success stories and the two men were present to talk and tell their stories and explain where their lives are currently headed after the film. Overall, we had a great date and a fabulous Sunday on the USC campus (where the hubby attends school and is completing his MFA this year in Dramatic Writing). I think the outfit was a success. I will wear it again. The trench is versatile.

What I Wore:
Shoes- vintage wood and leather clogs
Skirt- Buffalo Exchange find
Shirt- Guinevere from Anthropologie
Trench- Thrifted and modified trench (all sewing done by me)
Hat- Urban Outfitters (embellished and bedazzled by me)
Purse- Tano
Sunnies- thrifted 
Jewelry- Earrings-Urban Outfitters, Necklaces-Rhinestone one made by me and the other one a gift from my hubby, Bracelets-Lucite Bangle-thrifted, metal flower painted-thrifted, Ring-gifted by my dad and the other rings are my wedding rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.