Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sycamore Springs Resort and Gardens of Avila: paradise

It is Cort's 34th Birthday for the whole week in my mind since he gave me an entire week, too. He only deserves the same Birthday love! 





Our appetizer, the Mediterranean platter! Yummy to my tummy!




I'll have the grilled pork chop with savory bread pudding and sesame, soy flavored rainbow swiss chard. 


The Cheescake did not last very long, but the embarrassment of the entire establishment singing to the hubby has probably scorched his soul! 


The awesome Viogner varietal we chose to match our meal totally paired perfectly!
What I Wore:
Dress- Tibi
Shoes- Nordsroms knock off Chloe's
Jewels- My own creations 
Purse- Kenneth Cole
Cashmere Sweater- Thrifted and sent to me by my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.