Saturday, August 14, 2010

Twilight Stole My Thunder

Wearing My New Jessica Necklace With Other Closet Favorites






This is the first time I did nothing to the pictures and left them as is. I was being lazy and didn't feel like sharpening them or erasing my bruises from hiking last week. I am simply being me all dressed up in front of the condo complex's garages. I feel alright with this so I decided to post anyways. It's been too long since I did a pure outfit post so her it is! 

What I Wore:
Shoes- Cynthia Vincent (modified)
Shorts- Cache (vintage)
Purse- Thrifted (vintage)
Camisole- Anne Klein
Top- Marc Jacobs
Tuxedo Jacket- Laundry by Shelly Seigel
Necklace- New creation (Jessica Necklace)
Bracelets- Thrifted plastic and lucite bangles
Sunnies- Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.