Monday, August 9, 2010

Playing Dress-Up and Going Out to Dine

We visited Deetjen's for a Fantastic Meal in Big Sur. Then, we headed to Pheiffer Beach for extremely dark sunset shots.




Cort's meal:He enjoyed the portobello, blue cheese, pork tenderloin. This was a nice dish from this quaint establishment.


My Meal: A Pasta Prima Vera with a light, delicate, white wine sauce. I automatically added salt, pepper and more cheese! I truly enjoyed the toasted bread and nut crumbs on top of this edible art.


Our latest Birthday related singing event complete with cake. Double fudge chocolate, cake with chocolate mousse, whipped cream and a berry compote of sorts (mainly strawberries). We devoured this so rapidly that I'm surprised we even could even take one shot. ;)



Play Time!












What I Wore:
Shoes- Steve Madden leopard print flats
Dress- BCBG Max Azria

Sweater- grey cashmere cardigan (thrifted)
Sunnies- Pearl granny sunnies from Anthropologie and marc jacobs navy resin glasses.
Leather Jacket- 1980s era vintage biker coat. (thrifted to ensure authenticity (Wilson's Leather).
Jewels- My own creations
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.