Sunday, August 15, 2010

Victoria Necklace Debut

MOLAA at Sunset








We went down to the Museum of Latin American Art to take a few shots at sunset. Later, we went to see Inception. I loved the film and highly suggest it to anyone who's asking. The creation of this new world where we can control and build dreams inspires me and tickles my little Sci-Fi, Action-Adventure genre heart! As an added perk, two of the cutest gents in the industry aren't bad eye candy. My heart skips a beat for Jason Gordon-Levitt and Leonardo Dicaprio. Ellen Paige proved to be a pretty solid dramatic actress herself. Overall, a great date and good times. Tonight, we went to see Twelfth Night in San Pedro performed by the company Shakespeare By the Sea. It was entertaining and I mainly enjoyed my Rose and the picnic!

What I Wore:
Shoes- Guess
Dress- A.P.C.
Necklace- self Designed and made Victoria Necklace 
Clutch- Aldo
Jewelry- self made earrings, sterling cuff (vintage/family piece), Ring (gifted from dear, old dad) and my wedding rings
Nail Polish- Commander in Chic by Sally Hansen (cheap and chic)

I don't if anyone noticed, but I'm sporting a new hairstyle. I have a slightly asymmetrical cut with some oddly placed longer pieces hanging down and I decided to add a little more blonde. I may add more this week to even things out a bit and create more contrast and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.