Saturday, August 28, 2010

Playing in Pasadena and Echo Park With Ixchel, My Bestie!

Adventures in chasing light, being twitterpated, getting deliriously or should I say deviously drunken on Delirium, playing with cupcakes and partying like wanna be rockstars at the young age of thirty.



Twitterpated 












I wore a pair of Anthropolgie pearl sunnies, a Pilcro and the Letterpress sailor tank from Anthropologie, a brand new necklace I made two nights ago named Aniya, a skirt made by Ixchel that is screen-printed hand dyed, gathered sweetly around the hips, and Prada sandals.



We chased the light and took some lovely Polaroids. We love to do this. We also found a delicious cupcakes (featured in The Knot). Yummy! Afterwards, we headed to Whole Foods to get some delicious Delirium beer. I also picked up a can of Modelo to hang onto!



We played at the  house for a bit to enjoy the beer and the cupcake. I curled my hair and it was a blast.




The last fling of the night was a ridiculously fun party with wonderfully nice people in Echo Park. The Birthday girl had the time of her life dancing with her boyfriend and swinging at her pinata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.