Friday, July 23, 2010

1940s Champagne Party: even if the boys ain't home the girls can still play

Toasting to a Long Day








What We Wore
Tally: Guess shoes, Urban Outfitters lace tights, Reinvented vintage dress with a screen printed french horn on the back, her own bandanna, and two versions of my Ice jewels collection draped around her neck.
 
Lars: Target booties, fettish store fishnet thigh highs, Black silk and chifon A.B.S. dress, thrifted red belt and my Ode to Botanical necklace.
 
Me: Nine West kitten pumps, faux nude and lavender fishnets (Urban Outfitters), BCBG Max Azria silk Dress, thrifted gloves, thrifted lace short sleeved jacket, headband with feathers and French ribbons made by yours truly, and my Buttons and Baubles bib necklace.

Sound Track:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.