Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hotel Stay

The Sheraton Isn't Just for Aging AARP Members Afterall

We stayed on a budget since it was such short notice and we wanted to be less then a mile from the La Jolla Playhouse. Worked out well. They upgraded our room and it was pretty comfortable comparatively. We usually prefer boutique hotels and Bed and Breakfasts, but this did the trick in a pinch.

The Grounds and the Koi


No Make-up and no tan, but I am rockin' the suit I revamped a couple weeks ago. Mind you this was pre-coffee and at 10:00 a.m.! I'm a night person so I feel daring posting this one. 

Koi


I disregarded the rules and regulations to play in the waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.