Sunday, July 11, 2010

All That Glitters


This store doesn't have a website, but yelpers love them. I found out that gold designer skirts can be a mere $10 at this cool little designer consignment shop. The staff was very helpful and attentive, but not over the top and the items were mostly high quality. I saw a few very uncool things too, but the special pieces made up for the two lousy Old Navy and Target shirts that I saw on the racks. 

The New to me Gold Skirt


I absolutely love wearing all silk and the raw silk on this skirt is super comfortable. I had to bust out the clutch for the occasion because there are so many great places to take great photos!





Shirt-Linda Allard Ellen Tracy, Skirt-Vintage, Clutch-Moyna, Shoes-Guess and Jewelry & Fascinator-My own designs and executions. 


Sound Track: Feist "Brandy Alexander"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.