Saturday, July 10, 2010

Inner Nature

La Jolla Scenes Enjoyed in White

My inner desire for nature and simplicity achieved with one outfit. When I was a young girl, growing up in Atascadero, CA. I would dress up like a pioneer or a Native American and walk to the creek to pick reeds and make baskets and jewelry. I'd pick mint and make tea, flowers and make potpourri and watch the suicidal squirrels squirm away from my bike as I rode up winding dirt roads. This reminds me of that. We took some great Polaroids in this location too that I will post soon. They're black and white and one is a great double exposure.


Vintage Parisian dress, Minnetonka moccasins, Embroidered purse, Peyote stitched necklace (family heirloom) broken and then fixed by me with a simple chain, Earrings (gifted from husband) and Chanel nail polish again... 


Sound Track Iron and Wine "Naked as we Came"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.