Friday, July 9, 2010

Modern Style Icons

While I love the glamour and allure of film stars from the 1950's and 1960's, I still appreciate the modern icons of our day. I am inspired by a multiplicity of things around me, but there are four famous women that dress to impress and make me drool even when they're wearing jeans!

Mary Kate Olsen
 Mary Kate Olsen is always adorable and I love that she never looks uncomfortable in heels.
 She looks great at events and in flip flops shopping.

Sienna Miller
She has the most amazing bags and even looks classy in playful dresses and flats.

Alexa Chung
 I want this sweater and the buttons and the tights!

Chloe Sevigny
Rocker chic is so appealing with that classic necklace.
 So Americana and the texture is amazing with the awesome hi-side lighting.
 Ankle boots or glitzy flats are made to look easy. She is my girl crush for sure. I have been in love since my high school days of watching "Kids"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.