Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shoes OMG Shoes: Jane Aldridge for Sea of Shoes

Sea of Shoes


I was perusing and old Elle and noticed this small, but larger then life feature on Simone, Katie Nehra's line. Jane Aldridge, one of my favorite bloggers, was featured modeling the Simone line in Los Angeles. I am impressed. 

Jane in Her Shoes

  
The jewelry and the entire look is lovely. She is an amazing stylist!

Bohemian Look

  
Their home is so lovely. I love the laid back look of these jeans and the phenomenal shoes.

Mixing Prints and Patterns

  
Their dogs are so cute and they're (her mom and her) always sharing shots of the puppies and their outfits in their interior.

Handpainted Jacket

  
She's also interested in handpainting textiles. I love this quirky jacket that is in progress. Go check out her blog and her mother's blog ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.