Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How to Go on an Interview in Style

Job Interview


I had an interview with a marketing firm today and this is what I wore. The company was not really not my thing so I am still searching!


I should have sensed the position was not for me when I got lost, almost received a ticket for talking on my cell phone to become not lost, and made myself six minutes late. I hate being late (faux pas) for sure.


Anyway, the salary and benefits package was crap so I merrily went home to my husband to start making things! Oh well. I have a voicemail from another firm that sounds interesting.


I'm wearing Laundry by Shelli Segal Pants, Guess Shoes, an Anne Klein camisole, a Charlotte sweater, a Max Mara Blazer, a Tano Bag, and jewelry by a wonderful Etsy seller that my husband gifted me for our wedding (her name escapes me still).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.