Sunday, July 18, 2010

Downtown L.A.

Real Estate Hunt is On. We Need a Loft!


Found a great loft space that is out of our price range. More hunting to do.

Close-Up of the New Necklace


I am really proud of this neck piece.

Brick Background


I look way too cool for school in this one. 

Sunburst and Graffiti


Sneaking onto Remote Control Life Size Trains





What I Wore
Everything is from Buffalo Exchange except the shoes, jewels, Sunnies, and sweater vest. I love the skirt with the zipper and ruffles. The wedges were comfortable while walking all day! Shoes are Kenneth Cole, Sweater was on sale at Nordstrom Rack, and jewels by me except the earrings from Eve in Long Beach (Belmont Shores)!


Sound Track Peaches "Downtown"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments so I can operate with efficacy. They provide me valuable feedback and help enlist other style operatives.